Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

3 Years!!

Today is our wedding anniversary and I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such an amazing husband. He is truly my better half and I thank my lucky stars ever day that we found each other. There are so many things I love about Ryan, he has an amazing smile and always makes me laugh, he never leaves for work without kissing me goodbye, he is extremely patient even when I am being completely irrational (which is more times than I care to admit), he makes me feel so loved, respected and beautiful, he is pretty damn sexy, he is my rock and is always there when I need him and somehow always knows what to say to make me feel better, he is competitive and I love when I beat him at something because he gets so mad (there aren't too many things I can beat him at), and he is the best father to our son I could ever hope for and one day Riley is going to realize how lucky he is to have you as a dad.
Ryan, thanks for being you and loving me, in my dream of dreams I never imagined I would find someone that makes me as happy as you do. I love you and happy anniversary!

2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you guys do anything fun to celebrate? We can watch Riley if you need a sitter ;)

The Burdo Family said...

Thanks for offering, that is so nice of you but Ryan's mom watched him for us and we went out for a nice dinner and dessert.