Chubby cheeks


Rocking the fauhawk
Hanging out with Grandpa at the Kirkland car show
Riley and I met Jessica, Beth and Darci, some of my friends from college for lunch at Tacos Guamos. Beth came all the way from Boston and Darci came from Anchorage for Jessica's wedding. It was so great to see everyone, especially since I hadn't seen Darci since I graduated over 3 years ago!

Darci and Riley 
Here are some pictures from Jessica's wedding, she looked absolutely gorgeous and it was so fun to catch up with old friends! It is truly amazing how much everyone has grown up in the last 3 years.
Me and the beautiful Bride
The Bride and Groom
Me and my handsome hubby
Jill and Riley (Jill and her husband are expecting a baby boy in October) 
Kirstin feeding Riley 
Darci and her husband Henry
The whole gang! 


2 comments:
I'm SO happy you have posted again! I swear Riley's cheeks are chubbier by the week! I already miss holding him! :) Hope everything is going well!!!!
Love,
Kir
So cute! He's getting so big.
Post a Comment