So lately Riley has been talking a ton, it's really funny because I think he actually thinks he is having a conversation with us. We say something and then he responds, it's pretty adorable! Sorry the video is sideways, I couldn't figure out how to turn it.


4 comments:
OMG, that is so darn cute!! I can't wait for Hailey to start cooing. Riley is so fricken cute, love the curls! We need to all get together so the babes can meet.
Let's plan a baby & parents get together! It would be so fun to get all the babes together so Cal and Riley can fight over little Hailey ;) And the boys need to spend some time together before you guys move.
This is sooooo cute! Holy Crap! Made my day!
Very cute kid guys. And where does all that hair come from? I didn't have hair until I was 2. My poor kid is going to have no hair.
Post a Comment