Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our other children

A few pics of our other children playing frisbee. Since Riley came into our lives, the dogs have been put on the back burner as far as taking pictures of them. It's hard to believe Tucker is almost 5 years old (September 1), he still has hops!

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

It's one of his bottom middle teeth. I'm assuming his other bottom tooth is going to come in soon too cause it would be kinda weird to just have one. In my blog I said it didn't seem to bother him when it popped through but it must still be coming through or his other one is on the way cause last night was ROUGH... He woke up screaming at 3 a.m. and we could tell he was in so much pain.
And now today he has a temp, which I am sure if from the teething.

I bet Riley is starting to teeth. I think Cal started around 3 months.

It was no prob taking care of the dogs. They are so easy and Ian holds a special place in his heart for Tucker ;)