I just got back from the doctors and am happy to report it went much smoother then the first set of shots 2 months ago. Last time Riley cried for almost 30 minutes and I could not do anything to console him and then he continued to be extremely grumpy for the rest of the day which is so out of character for him. This time, he cried for about 30 seconds and then let me feed him which made him happy again and now he is zonked out. Hopefully when he wakes up he will still be his happy self instead of the devil child he was last time!
Here are his stats from his 4 month checkup:
Height: 26.25 inches (89%)
Weight: 15 pounds 11 oz (65%)
Last time he was on the shorter, fatter side of the percentages so I am pleased to see that he is starting to grow up instead of out!


No comments:
Post a Comment