Crystal, I found you!!! Yeayyyy!!! Your little family is so stinken cute, and I'm so happy for you!! Your son is sooooooo cute, what a lil ham! I loved looking at all of the pictures! We need to get together now that you guys live here in TC. Stay in touch!
4 comments:
That is SO cute!
Crystal, I found you!!!
Yeayyyy!!! Your little family is so stinken cute, and I'm so happy for you!! Your son is sooooooo cute, what a lil ham! I loved looking at all of the pictures!
We need to get together now that you guys live here in TC. Stay in touch!
Much Love!
Danielle
Oh my goodness! This is adorable! I love it when he looks back and smiles!!! I would like to visit soon!
I can't get it to work!...bbbaaagghh!
Also hey are you guys in your new house?
I need updates woman! ;)
Post a Comment