Are you freaking kidding me? I just might have to frame one of these, so don't be surprised when there might be pictures of your son up in my house! Makes my heart melt! Wish I could see you three!
O mY goodness........wow what a beautiful little man. I just want to kiss his little chubby cheeks. He's grown so much since Sara's wedding. You must let me know when your in town.......
Oh my gosh!!! How stinken cute is are these pictures?!!!
Man it has been way too long since we have hung out. I miss you and we need to get together ASAP so that I can meet this adorable little guy!! (You were childless, when we ran into eachother at El Corizon or whatever that place is called) : )
6 comments:
Are you freaking kidding me? I just might have to frame one of these, so don't be surprised when there might be pictures of your son up in my house! Makes my heart melt! Wish I could see you three!
Bridge- You make me smile!! I miss you so much, you need to come visit!
O mY goodness........wow what a beautiful little man. I just want to kiss his little chubby cheeks. He's grown so much since Sara's wedding. You must let me know when your in town.......
P.S. Crys, a good look inside = my mom! So if you didn't know you do now! ;)
What a cute little guy!!! Who's the fancy schmancy photographer? I'm guessing it must be Crystal, but I wouldn't put it past Ryan.
Oh my gosh!!! How stinken cute is are these pictures?!!!
Man it has been way too long since we have hung out. I miss you and we need to get together ASAP so that I can meet this adorable little guy!! (You were childless, when we ran into eachother at El Corizon or whatever that place is called) : )
Post a Comment