Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

Where do I even begin when talking about this past year? Riley, you've taken me to a place of happiness that I never knew existed. You amaze me every day with how much you continue to grow and change and learn. I love looking at the world through your eyes, as if seeing something for the very first time. I love every single piece of who you are right now and can't wait to see who you'll become in the future. Happy first birthday booger...we love you!!


Almost here...
Minutes old...
Days Old...
3 Months Old...
6 Months...
9 Months...
1 YEAR OLD!!!!

3 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Love that Riley's and Bannon's first B-Day's were celebrated at Red Robin! Oh the memories!

I am so happy that you have all the things in life you have ever wanted! Your family is so beautiful and I couldn't be more in awe of all of you!

The Gehrings said...

Love the timeline pics of Riley! Oh, and your hair looks AWESOME!

Aunt Laurie said...

I agree Crystal, you do have GREAT hair!