On Thursday, the day of my actual birthday he surprised me with another dinner. We went to Red Robin and this time, my extended family was there waiting to have dinner with us. Unfortunately, Riley did not feel like having dinner and was horrible the last 15 minutes and Ryan had to go sit in the car with him to try and calm him down. I came out and he was blaring opera music (which still wasn't working). As soon as we got home, we put him straight to bed and he passed out, he knows when it is his bedtime and he lets you know it!
The best night was Friday night... I had called some friends to see if they wanted to go to dinner that night and everyone agreed to meet for pizza at 7:00. We dropped Riley off at his Grandma and Granpas and headed towards the restaurant only Ryan turns early. I kept telling him he turned too early but he just smiled and said I got you! He said he wanted me all to himself for dinner and took me to my favorite restaurant in Tri-Cities, Tegaris Winery. I was worried about everyone waiting for us at the pizza place and he said that was all part of the surprise and they were all in on it so I wouldn't guess he was taking me to dinner. We had an amazing dinner, drinks and dessert and then afterwards went to sit on the patio to listen to the band that was playing. He said he would be right back and that he needed to got get his glasses from the car. When he returned, he was not alone, he had an entire entourage with him to celebrate my birthday yet again!! We all sat around the fire on the patio, listening to music and drinking wine. It was an amazing night and a complete and total surprise.
To my amazing hubby, thank you for planning such an amazing birthday week. I love you more then you will ever know! 



No comments:
Post a Comment