Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Water Baby









We had a nice relaxing weekend; played in the park, did some yard work, Ryan took me to a nice dinner and a movie while Grandma and Grandpa Brown watched Riley. All in all a good weekend.
(Sorry the images look fuzzy, I was lazy and didn't want to take the time to load the high resolution images).

5 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

His shorts are so bad ass! Love them!

The Gehrings said...

He's such a little person!!!

Aunt Laurie said...

OK, just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter...Riley is so adorable and I love his smile. He does look very grown up in his board shorts!

Blog said...

ok I cannot wait til Finn can walk he loves water more than anything and those two boys are going to have a blast together! SOO cute love the pics!

Josh said...

Rex owns those very same shorts. Totally bad ass!