Welcome to our new home!!!
Upstairs Great Room
Kitchen
Master Bath
View from our balcony with built in grill
Downstairs "man cave"
Bar
Pool table
Check out how tall the ceilings are- doesn't feel like a basement
Theatre Room
We are mostly all moved in now, I will post pictures again later once we have everything all put away. We are loving it so far! We would love to have visitors anytime so give us a call!


7 comments:
OMG Crystal!!! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person ... what an awesome find!!! I see some good areas for a studio!!! :)
I was thinking about taking a little mini trip before the season starts here.....mmmm. This has me thinking!
Congrats on the new home! It is beautiful!
Beautiful home guys!
Congratulations! Looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to visit!
Looks amazing Crystal! Congrats! We need to come visit you!
The house is gorgeous!! and huuuge! We want to come visit, but it will most likely be January. This weekend we are in Moclips, the following weekend I'm in Dallas at a conference for work, then in Vegas the following weekend, then home for one weekend before Christmas then the cruise. But we definitely want to come see you guys. Are you all unpacked and situated?
The house looks so nice Crystal! Can't wait to see it:)
Post a Comment