... So maybe he can't read but he sure can memorize.
I love that he knows what a backhoe is. Your dad must be so proud! Cutest little voice ever!
I'm impressed! Riley knows his big rigs better than I do!
What a cutie Riley is...and so smart too! Grandpa Loren must be over the moon with his "new recruit."
OMG!! What book is that?!?! I must get for Braxton!!! We're home now so let me know if/when you can get together!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that he knows what a backhoe is. Your dad must be so proud!
Cutest little voice ever!
I'm impressed! Riley knows his big rigs better than I do!
What a cutie Riley is...and so smart too! Grandpa Loren must be over the moon with his "new recruit."
OMG!! What book is that?!?! I must get for Braxton!!! We're home now so let me know if/when you can get together!
Post a Comment