Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Twinkle Twinkle Widdle Star"

It seems like everytime I turn around, Riley says something new that absolutely amazes me and I wish that I had it on video. Well, we broke out the video camera and asked him to pull out some of his favortie tricks. This is just a small sample of what we get first hand everyday. I dare you to watch this video and not crack a smile.

3 comments:

Alison said...

That is one of my most fantastic videos I’ve seen (and my cousin has twins!). Hope all is going well for you!

The Hunter Family said...

So cute! I can't wait until we can get Riley & Cal together to play. Hopefully sometime soon...

Laurie A said...

I'm in love. He is such a little cutie pie...and so smart!