Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome Riley Michael Burdo!!

Riley is now 2 days old, he was born on May 7th at 11:12 am weighing in at 8 pounds 11.9 ounces and 20.5 inches tall. Look at the full head of hair, he definitely takes after his daddy!


I woke up at 2 am on May 7th with extremely painful contractions. Ryan started timing them right away and they were already lasting 1 minute and were 5 minutes apart. We called the hospital and they told us to come on in. When we got to the hospital I was already 5 cm dilated, I must have slept through prelabor because I was already in active labor when I woke up! Labor progressed pretty quickly and by 8:00 I was fully dilated. Unfortunately, the actual pushing didn't come quite as easy and I pushed for 2 1/2 hours before he was finally born!


Weighing In
Proud Daddy and Grandpa


All bundled up, he loves to be swaddled.


Taking a nap with mom


Dressed and ready to go home!






Nap time with Daddy

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

He's beautiful! Congrats to you guys and your growing family. Can't wait to see him again!