Riley turned 3 months old on the 7t
h, I can't believe how much he has changed in the last month. Here are a few things we know about him so far: he is constantly talking and smiling and responds to our voice, loves blowing bubbles, loves playing airplane with his daddy, is starting to reach for his toys, loves taking baths and splashing in the water, hates tummy time, likes eating his whole hand, is getting better at going to bed (the last few nights he has gone to sleep without crying), he loves his
Binky, is so close to rolling over, and he keeps getting cuter and cuter every day. He is such a happy baby and we feel so blessed to have him in our lives.
Ryan and I were playing around with our camera today and took some cute pics of Riley.




4 comments:
Happy 3 month b-day Riley! That pic of him with the towel where he's looking at the camera is precious. It was so fun getting all the kiddos together and getting to see you guys.
He is just so perfect!!!
~ Em
Happy 3 months Riley! Rile is adorable, it was so great to finally meet him and hang out with you guys; thanks for dinner!!
Good work on the photography, and good work on such a cute little man! I can't believe I got a call only 3 months ago that he was here!
Post a Comment