Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Notice anything different?

Riley got a haircut and they cut a TON off! I was a little shocked when she was finished (he was sitting on my lap so it was hard to tell how much she was cutting) especially since I told her I just wanted it trimmed, but of course he is still adorable! He definitely takes after his daddy and is not lacking in the hair department, I wish I would have taken a picture of all the hair that was on the floor after she was finished, you would never know it belonged to a 3 1/2 month old!



Random photo of Layla, I just thought it was a cute pic of her!

2 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

So handsome... He looks so much older!

The Hunter Family said...

He does look a lot older!!