I am the luckiest wife in the whole world... Last night, Ryan said he was going to Federal Way to help his Uncle fix something with his car. I thought nothing of it and decided to stay home since I didn't know how long it would take to fix and didn't want to be stranded there with Riley. When he came home he was telling me about what was wrong with the car, something about a bad fuse and had this whole story about how he is hoping it was nothing electrical and what not. Somehow, the topic of Ryan's mom came up and that she wanted to baby sit Riley sometime and I casually mentioned that I wanted to see Phantom of the Opera and she could babysit then. He said we could probably go see Phantom with these and pulled 2 tickets out of his pocket!! And not just 2 tickets, but 2 tickets in the 11th row front and center!! He came up with the elaborate story about fixing his Uncle's car just so he could go pickup tickets he bought off of Craigslist since tickets this good are no longer available. He was going to keep it a surprise but being him, he had to tell me as soon as he got home. He is the worst at keeping secrets!!
I have wanted to see Phantom for as long as I can remember. I even told Ryan a couple of years ago that if I hadn't seen it by the time I turn 40 that I wanted to fly to New York and see it for my 40th birthday. Luckily, I don't have to wait that long, I can't wait until October 3!!
2 comments:
How fun!! The Phantom is amazing - one of my favorite shows. We're going on the 10/5.
Awww! Love that cute hubby! You will love it! It is amazing! I also hope that you can fully appreciate and remember how big this stinking thing was in each of our lives growing up! Especially with Sarah and Lezlie singing it at the top of their lungs all through middle school!!! HAHAHA!
About the guitar hero... it is just as good! And hopefully I will be up that way again soon! When are you guys heading down to the Tri-Cities?
Post a Comment