Ok, so this is my first actual post (Ryan here). Don't think that Crystal trusts me to write on her blog, but I'm takin' over any way. Tonight was the first night that we tried to feed Riley anything solid, other than rice cereal mixed with milk. Crystal decided to steam and puree some carrots. While it was cute and entertaining, those carrots may be an aquired taste he has yet to aquire. Of course, the taste issue may have had something to do with the fact that she boiled all the water out of the steamer and the carrots tasted a little like burnt steal. What can I say, the woman makes a mean lasagne, but can't boil water to cook the noodles. It's a good thing we make a great team, becasue I can boil the crap out water.


2 comments:
Hahaha! I don't know if Riley liked it so much as he just pretended to make you both happy!!! Those faces are priceless!
Crys, Ok so you need to give me some other book recommendations! We have always loved the same books!
Ry, Welcome to the blogging world. Be careful. It is addicting!
This might be my favorite video so far, so cute!!
So fun to see you all the last couple of days, no more 4 month breaks... :)
Em
Post a Comment