Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

He sits...sort of

This last week or so, Riley has gotten really good at sitting by himself. He definitely has a good forward lean but he can sit unassisted for a couple of minutes before toppling over. He reminds me of a little weeble.

He is at the greatest stage right now, he is such a happy baby and each day seems like he learns something new. Last week, he couldn't sit at all and all of a sudden now he can, he is sort of crawling, and makes us laugh all the time. He can entertain Ryan and I all day long.

He was so proud of himself

Still sitting...

Sitting in the daddy chair
Playing with GrandpaHe loves his daddy


Some older pics I forgot to post, we had the Hunter Family over last weekend and here is a pic of the kiddos in their pj's. Cal is 3 months older than Riley but they are starting to look closer in age. They came over about a month ago and Cal looked enormous compared to Riley, it's crazy how much Riley has changed in the last month or so. It was pretty cute watching the two of them, they just kinda stare at each other completely mesmerized by one another.


Picture of my friend Emily and Riley, she came over and took us to lunch since she is starting a new job at Microsoft on Monday and had a few days off before starting. It was so good catching up, thanks for lunch E!

4 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

He does look like a weeble! But the cutest freaking weeble ever!

Anonymous said...

Totally my pleasure, it was so much fun to see you and catch up!!

Em

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal...I love, love love the first pic of Riley...he is so cute! And thanks for the water advise...I heard you have to drink a ton of water if you are breastfeeding--so you know what I'm going through. Well, I am learning I have to drink a ton of water or I get a headache. So that is good enough reason for me! Hope the Burdo fam is doing well!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Crystal! I just LOVE his hair. He is too cute.