Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Big Thank You...

A very big thank you to the talented Brittney Kluse for taking time out of her busy schedule to come over to my house and offer tips and techniques for taking better pictures. She was a tremendous help and explained things in a way that was easy to understand. I can't wait to practice what I learned!!

If anyone is looking for a great, affordable photographer, Brittney does an amazing job and is super fun to work with! Stay tuned for our family pictures she is taking of us in 3 weeks, can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Burdo's, how are you doing on the Eastside? I have been trying to get a hold of you, but the number I have for Ryan doesn't seem to work. Can you please give me a call when you get a chance? 206.999.1382

Thanks,
Justin