Yesterday, the talented Brittney Kluse took some great pics of our little family. Riley was a little grumpy and didn't really enjoy being outside in the cold, but you would never know it looking at the pictures. They turned out great and I am so happy with them, now I just need to pick which ones I want to enlarge!
Check out the gallery here to see all the photos she took


3 comments:
pictures look great! The first one of the 3 of you is so cute.
Awww I love all the pcs!! They are all so cute Crystal!! So, I spoke to your wonderful mama the other day via facebook of all places..lol.. Anyways, I would love to get together with you and catch up. You were a huge part of my life growing up and my best friend. I would love to meet your new little family and catch up on life. I am usually pretty open in the afternoons. My mornings are pretty busy though with school and studying so anytime after 12:00 I am free if that works for you? Let me know. Gosh those pics were so cute!! SOOOOO cute!!
Danielle
I love them! Except why didn't you put up the very first one of you guys that is posted with the rest of them? You look so somkin hot in the red sweater and freak what a good hair day! Looking beautiful as always!
P.S. Is Riley's hair getting lighter?
Post a Comment