Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Nursery

Here are a few pictures of the nursery for those of you who haven't seen it in person. It's been ready and waiting for quite some time now. At 5 months, we found out we were having a boy and immediately after our ultrasound appointment I made Ryan take me to the paint store and pick out our colors. I had already purchased the bedding in both a boy and girl set and was just waiting to find out what we were having. Some might say I am slightly impatient! I am lucky to have such a loving and very patient husband to counter balance me. He even painted the stripes on the wall that weekend even though we had another 4 months to go!

Last night after a huge Mexican meal with our good friend Sean Coury to celebrate Cinco De Mayo, I started having some pretty regular contractions for about a half an hour. Ryan even rubbed my feet since that is supposed to induce labor, but unfortunately they eventually stopped. I'm crossing my fingers that the contractions will continue again today but so far nothing has happened.

Here I am at 35 weeks, about a month ago, my belly is even bigger now! More pics of belly coming soon...

4 comments:

Odark30 said...

The room gorgeous! (Or should I say it's "all boy?" You've done a fabulous job with it regardless! xoxo's Glenda

Unknown said...

congratulations on riley's birth! i'll be watching for his pictures!

Anonymous said...

I think Riley just likes Mexican food....wet burrito.

Love you guys!

tony said...

Ryan and Crystal: As your great god grandpa I salute you for continuing the family of Burdo's.
You have been through a lot and have Crystals family here so we will just stand of til we get back from Lost River.
We love you and pray for all the best.
Tony and Carole Great Grandparents.