Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

5 Weeks

As of yesterday, Riley is 5 weeks old! I took him to the doctor this morning because I am a paranoid mom and he wasn't pooping as much as normal. The doctor said he looks great and he is perfectly healthy. She weighed him and he weighs 11 pounds 4 oz and has moved up into the 80th percentile (up from the 75th percentile at 2 weeks old). He is a little piggy so this didn't surprise me at all!

Yesterday was the first day that it hasn't rained in about a week so Riley and I took advantage of the clear weather and went for our first walk around Greenlake. I am kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I am a little sore today. I have a ways to go before I am back in pre-pregnancy shape!




All bundled up and ready for our walk


Nap time


Look at how big my belly is!


Janie Schreck and Riley


Look at my first pair of shoes!

2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

I hope Riley didn't poop on Janers like Cal did. That baby-fro is frickin' awesome, it looks like a little wig.

Joe and Gina said...

I love the belly shot!! He's getting so big... it's crazy how time flys. It looks like his hair hasn't stopped growing either. ;) He's adorable.