Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Yesterday was my 25th birthday! Riley and I met Ryan for lunch at the Brooklyn downtown and then we met my parents and Mike and Melinda for dinner at Seastar in Bellevue. The dinner was fabulous and Ryan gave me an absolutely gorgeous diamond necklace and the sweetest card that said the necklace is a journey pendant which symobilized the road we have traveled as well as the road ahead and that he wanted this birthday to be special since it is the birthday I will associate with the birth or our son. I am so lucky to have such a romantic and loving husband!

Yesterday was also Riley's 4 week birthday, I can't believe he is already a month old! He has changed so much already and has so many different facial expressions. He is starting to smile more and more and every time it just melts my heart...
Here are a few random pictures from the last week or so.

Ryan and I at my Birthday dinner last night.
Grandma Watts (Darla)

Grandma Brown (Cindy)

Grandpa Burdo (Mike)

Grandma Burdo (Melinda)
Not loving bath time

Tummy time (look how strong my head is)

No comments: