Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

7 weeks old

Riley is 7 weeks old today! I can't believe he is almost 2 months already, the time is literaly flying by. The big guy got his first hair cut today, can you believe he needed one at 7 weeks! The lady who cut it said he is the youngest baby she has ever cut and the place I took him to only does kids so that is saying something. Hopefully the hair stays on his head and he won't end up being the hairy kid!

Riley and I went to a Stroller Strides class on Monday which is a group of moms (and dads) that get together and work out with an instructor and get to bring our kids along. I loved it so much that I signed up for 3 days a week and am looking forward to my next class on Friday.

Our little cougar!

So Cute...

All Smiles


Getting a haircut

2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

It was so good seeing you guys last night! Thanks for coming over. I'm bummed I didn't take a pic of the boys together. We'll have to get together again sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Crys- SOOO Freaking Cute! I show you all off to everyone when I am home. (Via blog that is!) I can't believe he got his first haircut! Wow you are such a fun mommy! Give the little guy a squeeze!