Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catching Up...

Sorry about the lack of blogging, real life got in the way.

Congratulations to Steve and Lexie Buschbach!! They were married this past weekend and I was honored to be a bridesmaid in their wedding. Ryan and I both agreed that it was the most beautiful wedding we have ever been to, truly breathtaking. Unfortunately, I left my camera at home so I don't have any pictures to show you, but I will try and get copies from someone that was there.

Here are a couple of pictures from the past week or so:

He was so cute here, he crawled under his exersaucer and was sitting with his favorite book. He is going to be a reader like his mommy.









1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

What a cutie! You guys must get your jammies from Costco cause I think Cal and Riley have several similar pairs.